Everyone was busy this past weekend in West Coast Peavine. Crysta was busy with basketball practice on Friday and Saturday morning. The King took her Mom into Chinatown to go to the bank. I stayed at home and watched football games. Elijah spent Saturday night at a Halloween party while the King went to a concert. She went to see a group called the "Wynners" They were a famous Hong Kong Pop Group that was created in 1974. They were doing a reunion tour as a benefit, so she went along with her friends to see them. Alan Tam is the only one in the group that I had ever heard of. On Sunday the King and I along with our friend David went up to Napa for the day. It has been unseasonably warm here lately and I just wanted to get out of the house for the day. We took him to the castle which is really cool. It was closed for a private event when Mom was here. We hit a few more wineries along the way back and then David and the twins came over to the house for dinner. The main event for the upcoming week is that Elijah has his driving test on Thursday. I'm sure he will do fine. Later!
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You can do it Elijah.
Post a Comment