Well, not a whole lot to report for this past weekend. I started walking in the Park again now that the weather is nicer. It's a lot more scenic than walking through the neighborhood. The King and I took the kids to practice on Saturday and then went shopping at Home Debit. We picked up a nice "Money Tree" for her Dad. After we picked the kids up from practice, we picked up Estella who is Francy's daughter. Francy is the King's best friend in Hong Kong who played our tour guide for the first few days we were in Hong Kong last year. We were taking Estella out for her birthday. We went and had Sushi at our favorite place and then went to the Mall. Elijah took off once we got there and I was left with the girls. All three of them were in their shopping mode. I found myself enjoying having two girls but do not think I could afford it. Estella spent the night and played video games with Elijah most of the evening. On Sunday we took Estella home and the kids to their paternal grandparents which left the King and I a chance to go to Costco. We picked up a few trees to plant out back and then went to Ross. It was a pretty quite weekend. Later!
Monday, March 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Home Debit is right.
Post a Comment