Friday, March 02, 2007

Mother Nature or the King

Last night Crysta and I were in our bedroom watching TV when I noticed a big thud and some rumbling. I said to Crysta that we just had an earthquake. She looked around and said no that was just Mom coming up the stairs. Sure enough about 3 seconds later the King walked into the room and I just thought to myself someones putting on a little weight. But fortunately about 10 minutes later they came out with a news report that we had just had a 4.2 quake or a "Light Quake" This sure made me feel better about the King. Yesterday we also had some snow atop Mount Diablo which is always pretty cool to see, we don't see it very much unless you go to the Sierra's. This weekend will be the Chinese New Year parade and the Street Festival. Not sure we will do the parade, but will probably do the street fair. Hopefully there won't be too much rumblings today from the ground.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You better watch it or the "King" is going to make you think "Light Quake".

calisooner said...

She didn't think it was as funny as Crysta and I

Anonymous said...

Was this the first time you had felt a quake?

calisooner said...

No it was my 3rd one.