Not a whole lot going on out here. Crysta has had a few basketball games this week in which her team won both of them. Today is Stephanie's (Ethan's Girlfriend) birthday. We will take her out to dinner tomorrow to help her celebrate. We are closing in on the Chinese New Year which is on February 18th this year. It will be the year of the Pig - let me know if you need anything from it Auna. I recently had my 25th anniversary with Chevron and have now started on my 26th year. I get to have a dinner or lunch with friends of my choosing and the place of my choosing. I am looking to find a place that is VERY nice but not real stuffy. I want the best but I want to have a good time. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Friday, January 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment