Monday, January 16, 2006

And So It Begins

Well this past weekend started off pretty wet, which actually gave us a chance to take down all of our Christmas decorations. Then it was time to work on the rest of the house. I cleaned out some of my drawers and am amazed at how many clothes I have. After thinning it out a bit we then went out and had dinner with some of Elisa's oldest friends at a really nice Chinese resturant in South San Francisco. The food was really good and her friends are really nice people.
Sunday was a beautifull day with plenty of sun. I started out by cleaning out the aquarium and then watching football games. Elisa went to Dim Sum with her Mother and brother Wing, and then on to her favorite sport... SHOPPING! Last night we had the first of many family dinners to celebrate the Chinese New Year which is in 2 weeks. That was about it out here on the West Coast.

No comments: