Not much has been going on since Mom went back to East Peavine. I have stayed busy continuing the work her and I started in the backyard. It's really looking good. Again thanks to Mom for all her help and great ideas. I have been hanging a lot of mini-blinds in the house lately which look nice. The kids had another race this past weekend down in Fremont. It was a sprint race instead of their normal race. This was a distance of 250 meters which was about a one minute race. They fared pretty well finishing 3rd in the finals of their categories against adult teams again. On the 25th of this month they will be going to a race down in Long Beach. The King and I will go down for a mini vacation for 4 days. They go down of Friday but do not actually race until Sunday. We will go down on Friday as well but go to Palm Springs and see Bruce and Sandy. We will then go see them race on Sunday then continue our vacation in LA. I spent yesterday paining our bathroom. A color that I love and seem to be the only one who does. It's called Merlot and "may" be a little dark but it's still nice. I'm sure I will be repainting it at a later date. Aside from that everyone is doing their thing this summer The King and I are working as well as Elijah who has a job teaching 8th graders this summer. And Crysta is keeping busy by helping out around the house. Hope you are all doing well!
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your welcome.
Post a Comment