
I was walking out of my building on the way to one of our new buildings when I happened upon this sight. It's not everyday that you can get within a couple of feet of something like this without there being a cage between you. There was a hawk that had decided to help us thin out the seagull population here at the office. It had killed the gull and then proceeded to eat him right there outside the building. I was standing right next to it while it ate, ignoring me only to occasionally glance in my direction. I bet I stood there for about 5 minutes. It was just so cool to see something like that which was not on the Discovery Channel.
1 comment:
I have had a hawk in the neighborhood for a few years and not long ago saw it kill a bird in the front yard. It flew off with it and left a pile of feathers in the yard.
Post a Comment