Tuesday, February 26, 2008

It is Finished

This past weekend signaled the end of yet another Chinese New Year Celebration. The Parade and Street Fair were held on Saturday. The weather had been really nasty and probably kept the crowds away on Saturday during the day. The parade was held Saturday night just about the time the sky opened up and unloaded. I felt so sorry for all the people in the parade including a friend of ours son who was marching. we decided to stay home and watch it on TV. Sunday was supposed to be the worst day of weather, but around noon the skies cleared up a little. The King and I decided to head down for the Festival while it wasn't raining. Next year is the Year of the Ox which is my year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The year that I was there for the parade it rained and everyone was covered in clear plastic. It was also pretty cold as I remember. It will be a while before my dragon comes around again.