Well I hope everyone is ready for the holidays coming up? I guess the King and I will go get our pink turkey today. Not sure what else we will have. Not too much happened this weekend. I watched football while the King and the kids went to the eye doctor for new glasses. We then went to Crysta's first basketball game which was a preseason game. Her team won 20-3. They have about 16 girls on their team, but they look like they could be good. Yesterday we went to a new place for dinner since the kids were hanging out with their other grandparents. We took the King's parents to a new Chinese place by our house. It was pretty good, but her Dad and I probably liked it more. It was Szechuen style cooking, which is a much spicier style than what the King is used to. They had a really good spicy calamari that really had a kick. We might have company for Thanksgiving but I'm not holding my breath. Glen keeps telling me he is coming out, but he has told me that before. I told him if he called from the airport then I would come get him. We shall see. It would be fun to have him here and watch football games with him. He's a little more of a fan than the rest of my crew. Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving and I will talk to you then!
Monday, November 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment