Thursday, July 27, 2006

Happy Birthday's!

Happy birthday to both Mike and Terri! Hope you both have a great day! Not too much going on here except the heat. I know it's not anywhere what you are having in Oklahoma, but it's pretty warm. Especially when you don't have air conditioning. We went to a Giants game last Saturday and saw them win. Sunday I fired up my new grill for the first time. We got some shark steaks at the store and grilled them. They were very good! I was on Jury Duty most of this week, but have done my civic duty for at least another year. Last night we went out to dinner with two of the families that were on the China tour that live near us. It was really good to see them again. It brought back some nice memories the first time the kids went "ewww" This Saturday the King and I will head up into the wine country to see a concert at the Rodney Strong Winery. We are going to see Candy Dulfer who is a jazz saxophonist that I have liked for a long time. Mike may know here as the girl who plays on Princes' albums. Glad to hear everyone is doing well and UK made it back safely from Guam. Till next time, Later!

No comments: