Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Early Mother's Day


Sunday here was just perfect! It was about 70 with not a cloud in the sky. The King and the kids went to Dim Sum with Elijah's paternal grandparents so I had the day to myself. I spent 6 hours working in the backyard, pulling weeds and just cleaning it up. I could barely move by the end of the day. Then later that evening we went to dinner with the King and her family to celebrate an early Mother's Day. It's not always easy to get everyone together. We went out for the typical 10 course meal. We tried a much different dinner than we normally do. We had a crab, I'm not sure what type it was, but it was huge and provided about 3 of the dishes. I have enclosed a photo of the bad boy. Seems like we have to take before and after photo's of our food. Still not sure on why we do that, but we do.

1 comment:

calisooner said...

He was alive in this photo. I can send you one of him after if you would like?