Well, we have booked our trip to China and Crysta has her official birth certificate. We applied for her passport on Saturday. She also had her first game of the basketball season on Friday night and they won. After we applied for her passport on Saturday, we went to Chinatown and finalized our trip. We then went shopping at a local mall while my car was being looked at. Greg would have enjoyed the mall on this day. They were having a memorabilia show. Lots of tables with people and all sorts of cards and memorabilia. I bought a few autographed cards of OU players. Later that evening we took the King's parents to my favorite place for beer and pizza. So maybe I was the only one who had pizza, but I think they enjoyed it. Spent yesterday just watching TV, it was a cold and rainy day here. Showed my boss the picture Jeannie had of the Big Daddy and he was asking if it was really as big as it looked. Sure would like one now.
Monday, March 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment