Well I finally got everyone together to go get their passport photo's taken this past Saturday. We went to a place in Chinatown where the King knows the people. It was kind of amusing. The King had us all get dressed up to go take our pictures. I was wearing my usual OU t-shirt which I know I will wear on the plane as well as anywhere else we are in China. But NO... that was not good enough. So after finally compromising on a shirt, off we went. We all took our pictures, but no one was as primped as the King. I tried to look like I had just gotten off of a 15 hour flight, but I looked a little to perky. Everyone was happy with their photo's except for the King. She was most unpleased because her hair was out of place and considered a retake. We talked her out of it and it only cost us $20 for all 4 of us. Next I will have to force them to go get their passports, which is tough because most of the offices are only open until 4 during the week. We will have to get the kids out of school.
Monday, February 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment